Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Six things

Guess I got tagged by Roosh. Six random things about me that others might not know. We'll call it "what living in ultraliberal Boulder, CO did to me."

1. It made me a Nebraska fan. Go Big Red! (Ralphie; it's what's for dinner)

2. It taught me to enjoy shooting sports and reject gun control. (take that, Brady Bunch)

3. It's where I bought my V8 powered, four wheel drive pickup. (take that, Sierra Club)

4. It's where I learned to butcher deer and antelope, and tan their hides. (take that, PETA!)

5. It's where I learned to age and devour large cuts of rare beef. And venison.

6. It drove me to take an active part in crisis pregnancy centers.

Living among the "loony left" wasn't all bad, now that I think of it. It made me, in part, the conservative I am. Now tagging:

Mark

Ben

KingDavid

Gino

1 comment:

Gino said...

i'll do it.