Friday, June 26, 2009

Career update


I'm also looking into a new career; modeling hats for people with cancer. What do you think?

Seriously, it's for my Mom, of course; keep praying, as it's awfully rough to go through chemo for the third time. We simply rejoice that we can try to help a little bit, and I hope it looks better on her than it does on me. :^)

And I hope you don't have a loved one who needs one of these, but if you do, the good people at Blumenkinder Heirlooms (and the model above) can get you something you'll like.

And also seriously, interview today, which went well. So if you're out there looking and wondering if anyone is hiring, I know of at least one opening. (no I'm not telling you!) :^)

3 comments:

Gino said...

anything in navy blue/orange with a 'C' on both sides?

i'll keep your mom in my prayers, and hoping you impressed the interviewer enough to land that job.

Bike Bubba said...

That's a seriously good idea.....my Mom loves Da Bears almost as much as you do...or a lighter blue with a slightly more rounded C for this season....

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

Hey Burt - you're kinda cute!