Tuesday, December 08, 2009

A question not asked

President Obama is creating what he bills as an ambitious small business jobs program from $200 billion not needed for the TARP program. My question; exactly what in the law allows him to appropriate this amount of money for his pet projects without the express approval of Congress? It seems to me that Article 1 of the Constitution gives Congress the right to appropriate money, not the President.

Time to impeach Dear Leader. He's obviously not taking his oath to uphold the Constitution seriously.

2 comments:

Douglas Hester said...

Approval? He don't need no stinkin' approval!

Mark said...

Hmmm... I haven't even heard Glenn Beck calling for that. ;^) I will confess that I don't have the opportunity to listen as much as I'd like to, though.