Thursday, June 10, 2010

Here's some get up and go!

Alvin Greene, a relative unknown, wins the Democratic primary for the Senate race vs. Jim DeMint with little in the way of funding or campaigning. If it weren't for the fact that he'd been arrested for showing obscene material to a college coed while following her towards her dorm, I'd have to suggest that some company might do well to find a place for someone with such get up and go.

Clean some things up, Alvin, and I think you'll do well--though I hope you lose the Senate race. Godspeed.

2 comments:

pentamom said...

I'm sure the voters of SC hope he has even more get up and go -- and that he gets up, and goes.

Douglas Hester said...

I listened to a telephone interview with him on Fox News the other day. He is a true simpleton. There are definitely some hijinks going on in that state.