Wednesday, September 26, 2012

This'll work well in the coming Shari'a state!

Madonna has apparently (a) called President Obama a black Muslim and (b) said that she'll strip onstage if he wins a second term.  OK, if the beer-drinking pork-eater-in-Chief is indeed Muslim (call me skeptical), even of the "Black Muslim" variety, what exactly does Ms. Ciccione expect to happen if (God forbid) she gets a chance to do what she promises to do?

My hunch is that her awareness of Islam and Shari'a law is right up there with her awareness that she's 54.  That said, this is yet another great reason to vote for Romney.

3 comments:

Gino said...

and she never looked all that good when she was 34...

Bike Bubba said...

For that matter, even if she were a "10" physically, any thinking person, no matter how single and available, has to remind themselves "I know where that has been, and I don't want to go there."

Of course, since I mentioned "thinking" persons, I guess it doesn't apply, because we're talking about prospective Obama voters.

tobin said...

Speaking of prospective Obama voters:

Howard Stern interviews Obama voters