Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Meet 41 companies.....

.....that donate money directly to Planned Parenthood Infanticide.  H/T Vox Day.  Vox suggests a gentle letter to them asking if they're OK with what's going on. 

Update: in the comments, Jim points out that Wells Fargo matches employee donations to whatever group, so at least a great portion of their donations may be individually, not corporately, directed. 

There is a site linked by my first link above which gives line by line evaluations of a number of companies with regards to their policies on marriage, abortion, 2nd amendment rights, and environmentalism.  Companies that do not come out looking good (among those I might patronize) are Macy's and Energizer.  The list differentiates between direct and matching contributions.

4 comments:

Jim Peet said...

Wells Fargo matches employee gifts to non-profits of all kinds. For example, until I retired I gave via payroll deductions to Faith College in DesMoines. Wells Fargo matched those funds 1 to 1.

Bike Bubba said...

So you're saying that it's unclear to you whether WF actually donates that of their own volition, or whether the issue is employees enamored of Planned Parenthood? Am I reading you correctly?

Jim Peet said...

I believe it is only matching contributions of employees. If otherwise I would be shocked

Jim Peet said...

More on the matching gifts